Ever wondered how to solder something together???
Well, look no further–I’ve got you.
Though no small task, I was able to condense the basic soldering process into 6 easy steps: (supplies not included)
- Place your soldering chips around the two pieces of metal you want to solder.
- Fire fire fire fire fire (torch your piece at soldering temp–850 degrees F–till soldering chips have melted)
- RUN!! Quench your piece in the nearest vat of water.
- Dunk your piece in the Pickle (a chemical cleaning solution)
- Remove your piece from the pickle and clean it with water and a brass-bristled brush
- Voila~ Say a prayer to whatever god you believe in that your piece soldered
Hope this was helpful~ Lol stay tuned for more jewelry-making with Kelli <3
***Disclaimer: I’m not responsible for any injuries incurred via following this tutorial. Do not use a torch unless properly trained–850 degrees is no joke (human flesh begins to melt at 750ish degrees FYI~).